There have been so many incidents that have occurred since Donald Trump took office. Rickey Smiley spoke about the racial sensitivity training Starbuck’s had to do after calling the cops on two Black men as well as the multiple issues at Waffle House. A 8-year-old girl even got the cops called on her by a White woman for selling waters.
Rickey expressed that White privilege is real and how some White people feel that they don’t want Spanish people in this country and now Black people. Warren Ballentine called in to speak about how as Black people we must continue to look out for each other.
He also was very upset about the death threats Maxine Waters received for talking about Trump. Ballentine mentioned that soon enough if Black people start sticking up for themselves Trumps people will talk about how they are victims. Rickey gave some advice on what you should do if you feel threatened and is upset about how a racial war might happen again in America.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bag Secured: Stephen A. Smith Now ESPN’s Highest Paid Sportscaster
- Instagram Annouces It Will Begin Test Hiding Likes In The US, Nicki Minaj & Cardi B Have Thoughts
- Drake Reportedly Breaks Silence After Getting Booed Off Stage, As Tyler The Creator Calls Fans “Entitled and Trash”
- Kevin Hart Gives Touching Speech At People’s Choice Awards In First Public Appearance Since Car Crash
- Watch Trina Put Woman In Place At Wal-Mart For Using A Racial Slur [VIDEO]
- Lecrae On Kanye West’s ‘Jesus Is King’ Album: “Even If He’s Insincere, The Gospel Message Is Very Clear And Evident” [VIDEO]
- Detroit Lions Wide Receiver Dead at 38
- OutKast Among The Nominees For The 2020 Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Judge Greg Mathis Donates 50,000 Bottles Of Water To Flint Schools
- Roommate, Boyfriend Charged With Murder In Alexis Crawford Death