Chance The Rapper is getting married!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The rapper proposed to his long time girlfriend Kirsten Corley on Wednesday while hanging with family for 4th of July. See the video below, courtesy of Shade Room.
Chance’s brother, Taylor Bennett, also shared the happy news via an Instagram. See his post below:
The couple have one daughter together, named Kensli.
Congratulations to Chance and Kirsten!
- Geto Boys’ Willie D Reveals Reason He Skipped Bushwick Bill’s Funeral: “Bill Didn’t Like Me — I Ain’t Like Bill” [VIDEO]
- Barack Obama Congratulates Woman He Granted Clemency To After She Made The Dean’s List
- “I Was So Focused On Trying To Defend Myself:” Gospel Singer James Fortune On Being Accountable For His Abusive Past
- Missy Elliott Sounds Off On Her Legendary Career: “Everything I Spoke, I’ve Done”
- Writer Sues Karen Civil For Firing Her Over Nicki Minaj Tweet
Chance The Rapper Proposes To Longtime Girlfriend! [VIDEO] was originally published on hot963.com