The hit television show “Power” is back and Joseph Sikora, who plays “Tommy,” is dishing out what fans should expect this season. Sikora mentioned that the show will pick up right where it left off last season. Even though his character sometimes can be a little off we all root for him.
Sikora’s character is ruthless, follows street rules, loyal and honest. He is also very straightforward with people and that’s why we love him so much. The characters “Ghost,” “Tommy” and “Kanan,” will all work together even though they weren’t friends so much last season.
Sikora also spoke about Rotimi’s character “Dre” and how he will be continue to be successful. The show is filled with so many different storylines and will make fans keep loving it. Make sure you watch “Power” every Sunday on Starz.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Babyface, Russell Simmons & More To Honor Andre Harrell In Tribute Special
- Two Members Of 112 Not Participating In Verzuz Battle Against Jagged Edge
- NBA Legend & Hoyas Head Coach Patrick Ewing Tests Positive with COVID-19
- Are Issa and Lawrence Getting Back Together? Jay Ellis Talks New Movie, Directing, and Insecure
- Here We Go Again: Volkswagen Apologizes For Insanely Racist Ad
- Drake Meant No Disrespect By Calling Kylie Jenner A Side Piece On Leaked Track
- Megan Thee Stallion Gets Animated For Visuals To “Savage”
- Joey Bada$$ Teams With Fund For Public Schools To Help Homeless Children During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Kandi Burruss Talks Winning ‘The Masked Singer’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Denzel’s Son Hands Out Fades In Latest Trailer To Christopher Nolan’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘TENET’ [Video]