The hit television show “Power” is back and Joseph Sikora, who plays “Tommy,” is dishing out what fans should expect this season. Sikora mentioned that the show will pick up right where it left off last season. Even though his character sometimes can be a little off we all root for him.
Sikora’s character is ruthless, follows street rules, loyal and honest. He is also very straightforward with people and that’s why we love him so much. The characters “Ghost,” “Tommy” and “Kanan,” will all work together even though they weren’t friends so much last season.
Sikora also spoke about Rotimi’s character “Dre” and how he will be continue to be successful. The show is filled with so many different storylines and will make fans keep loving it. Make sure you watch “Power” every Sunday on Starz.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Yung Miami Welcomes Baby Summer! [PHOTO]
- LisaRaye Explains How Duane Martin Ruined Her Marriage [VIDEO]
- Are You Here For A ‘Clueless’ Reboot With Dionne As The Main Character?
- Lala Anthony Has A Message For Those Who Say She Can’t Act
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- Fans Call Out The Game For Exploiting The Late Nipsey Hussle’s Name, He Claps Back
- Nicki Minaj Announced Adele Collaboration, Then Back Pedaled
- Snoop Dogg Is In The Game, Announced As A Playable Character In ‘Madden NFL 20’
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent