The hit television show “Power” is back and Joseph Sikora, who plays “Tommy,” is dishing out what fans should expect this season. Sikora mentioned that the show will pick up right where it left off last season. Even though his character sometimes can be a little off we all root for him.
Sikora’s character is ruthless, follows street rules, loyal and honest. He is also very straightforward with people and that’s why we love him so much. The characters “Ghost,” “Tommy” and “Kanan,” will all work together even though they weren’t friends so much last season.
Sikora also spoke about Rotimi’s character “Dre” and how he will be continue to be successful. The show is filled with so many different storylines and will make fans keep loving it. Make sure you watch “Power” every Sunday on Starz.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Talk It Out Tuesday: Yunetta Spring Explains How To Stand Strong In Your Boundaries [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Shares Everything You Need To Know About The Omicron Variant Of COVID-19 [WATCH]
- All of The Winners From The 2021 Soul Train Awards
- T.I. Spreads Misinformation Claiming An Atlanta Mayoral Candidate Wants To Destroy The City’s Nightlife
- Giving Tuesday: 21 Black Organizations That Can Use Your Support
- Giving Tuesday: Contrary To Popular Belief, Black Folks Have Been Philanthropists ‘Since The Beginning Of Time’
- Fans React To Porsha’s Juicy Spin-Off Series With Simon Guobadia
- Tiffany Haddish And Common Reportedly Call It Quits After A Year Of Dating
- Trey Songz Involved In Las Vegas Sexual Assault Investigation: Report
- Gabrielle Union Steps Out In This Gorgeous Lime-Green Ball Gown At The 2021 Fashion Awards