Gary With Da Tea had such an amazing birthday! In a heartwarming speech Gary talked about how appreciative he was for people to throw him a party. Gary doesn’t have family in the area and his co-workers are more like family to him.
He also spoke out about how he’s been going through a lot these past couple of months, but he’s pushing through. Coming to work brings a smile upon his face. During the speech the piano player had a special tune playing. Gary was so happy about his birthday and we hope he enjoyed it.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 90’s Rapper Coolio Dead at 59
- Hot Spot: Boosie Badazz & T.I. Set To Have A Reality Show With Their Kids [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Talks About The Cure Of Sickle Cell During National Sickle Cell Awareness Month [WATCH]
- [Photo] PnB Rock’s Suspected Killer Identified By Police
- First Look Photos From Paramount+ ‘Fantasy Football’ Film Starring Marsai Martin & Omari Hardwick
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Kyrie Irving Talks About Sacrificing Over $100 Million With The Brooklyn Nets To Stay Unvaxxed
- Moneybagg Yo Becomes The First Artist To Walk Out NFL Team At The Titans VS Raiders Game
- Is Your Favorite Show One Of The 100 Greatest Of All Time?