Gary With Da Tea had such an amazing birthday! In a heartwarming speech Gary talked about how appreciative he was for people to throw him a party. Gary doesn’t have family in the area and his co-workers are more like family to him.
He also spoke out about how he’s been going through a lot these past couple of months, but he’s pushing through. Coming to work brings a smile upon his face. During the speech the piano player had a special tune playing. Gary was so happy about his birthday and we hope he enjoyed it.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nipsey’s Family Granted Custody Of 10-Year-Old Emani Asghedom
- Megan Thee Stallion Openly Grieves Her Mom In Touching Instagram Post
- Wale Praises Baby Mama And Comes For Anyone Dismissing His Current Girlfriend As Some ‘Model Chick’: “Thats A Special Human Being”
- Elijah Cummings Dead At Age 68
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Faces Life In Prison After Judge Refuses To Overturn His Rape Conviction
- Twitter Explains Why It Won’t Suspend Donald Trump’s Account
- Whose Line Is It Anyway?: Lizzo Hit With Second Plagiarism Lawsuit
- A$AP Rocky Says He’s Not Embarrassed By Sex Addiction
- ‘Wheel of Fortune’ Contestant Rants About ‘Loveless Marriage’ During Intro [VIDEO]
- Gabrielle Union Says Casting Director Once Chose Bianca Lawson For A Role Over Her Because She Was “Prettier”