Gary With Da Tea had such an amazing birthday! In a heartwarming speech Gary talked about how appreciative he was for people to throw him a party. Gary doesn’t have family in the area and his co-workers are more like family to him.
He also spoke out about how he’s been going through a lot these past couple of months, but he’s pushing through. Coming to work brings a smile upon his face. During the speech the piano player had a special tune playing. Gary was so happy about his birthday and we hope he enjoyed it.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- LeBron James Vows To Continue The Fight For Black Women Following Breonna Taylor Injustice
- Talk Slow: Dapper Dan Details How Luxury Eventually Embraced Hip-Hop
- Cardi B Claims Her DMs Are Flooded Following Split From Offset–“I Could Date Any Man I Want”
- Kanye West Vows To Give Back His 50% Share of Masters To G.O.O.D Music Artists
- Breonna Taylor Case Causes Nationwide Protests After Cops Go Unprosecuted
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jaguar Wright Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish After Accusing Common Of Sexual Assault
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney