Gary With Da Tea had such an amazing birthday! In a heartwarming speech Gary talked about how appreciative he was for people to throw him a party. Gary doesn’t have family in the area and his co-workers are more like family to him.
He also spoke out about how he’s been going through a lot these past couple of months, but he’s pushing through. Coming to work brings a smile upon his face. During the speech the piano player had a special tune playing. Gary was so happy about his birthday and we hope he enjoyed it.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Hot Spot: Tiny’s Son Gets Into Fight, Lori Harvey Pleads Not Guilty In Hit & Run Case and More [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Jennifer Lopez Deserve An Oscar For Her Role In Hustlers? [VIDEO]
- Main Character Revealed of ‘Hunger Games’ Prequel
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- Heyy Ya! Andre 3000 Is Making A Comeback, But It’s Not What You Think
- OWN Reportedly Cancels John Gray’s ‘The Book Of Gray’ After Three Seasons
- Grammys Reveal Details For A Star-Studded Nipsey Hussle Tribute Performance
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- A Lot of Celebs Had Babies Over the Weekend!
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works