Tekashi69 is an unapologetic troll. So much so, we can’t remember the last time we discussed the Bushwick rapper’s actual “music.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Anyway, taking a page straight out of 50 Cent’s playbook, while in Chicago, Tekashi recently took Chief Keef’s baby mama shopping at Gucci.
Yes, you read that correctly.
Tekashi just upped the beef he has cooking with Sosa exponentially.
We’ll let TMZ explain the sordid details:
Tekashi69 is adding more fuel to the fire in his war with fellow rapper Chief Keef, this time by taking Keef’s baby mama, Slim Danger, out on a $75k shopping spree at Gucci for her birthday.
Tekashi posted a clip at the Gucci store in NYC with stacks in his hand and Slim, who calls out Keef as a deadbeat dad in the clip. “If you don’t know how to take care of your girl, n***as gonna take care of her for you,” 6ix9ine chimes in. He later copped a feel too.
We’re told the two happened to run into one another while Slim was in town to celebrate her bday. She’s cool with Tekashi’s Tr3way family, so Tekashi took her shopping to celebrate.
One, if your baby mama’s name is “Slim Danger,” struggle is in your future for at least 18 years.
Two, Tekashi has really got to chill. Like seriously.
Peep the troll at work below.
Peep more of this guy’s shenanigans in Chicago on the flip.
- Homeowners Pitch To Real Estate Tycoons In Netflix’s New Reality Series ‘Buy My House’
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- Mom Suing School Over Cotton Picking Project Spotlights Trend Of Misguided Slavery Related Lessons
- Foes Turn Friends In The Trailer For Season 5 Of Netflix’s ‘Cobra Kai’
- Houston Woman Says She Was Poisoned Outside Popular Venue
Tekashi69 Takes Chief Keef’s Baby Mama Shopping [VIDEO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com