Jill Scott went through a messy divorce and people believe she was recently very petty. She allegedly sold her ex-husbands dog that belonged to his child. Gary With Da Tea mentioned she kicked him out and he didn’t have the opportunity to grab the dog.
Tyrese went to court last week after his ex-wife wanted to take his daughter to Israel. The court ruled in her favor and now his daughter will be heading to Israel for vacation. Gary spoke about how Tyrese believes this part of Israel is dangerous and didn’t want her to go.
RELATED: Why Jill Scott Bought A Mountain
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
- Plot Twist: Jada Pinkett-Smith Is Bringing Herself To The Red Table
- Miami Cop Caught On Camera Punching A Black Woman During Argument, “You Black But Acting White!”
- 21 Savage Launches “Bank Account” Financial Literacy Program For Youth
- Really!? Alabama College Students Are Reportedly Throwing ‘COVID Parties’ To Predict Who Gets Sick First
- “The Purge” Couple In St. Louis Who Pulled Guns on Peaceful Protestors To Be Investigated
- Will Frack Be Back? Phaedra Parks Responds To Returning To #RHOA Rumors
- Black Information Network (BIN) Launches 24/7 Black News Service
- White Hotel Karen Kalls Kops On Black Woman For Using Swimming Pool With Her Kids
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People