Rickey Smiley had to address a certain issue that came up and he isn’t pleased with. A blog put out a story and spoke about how he’s dating Porsha Williams. Rickey mentioned that this in no shape or form is this true and believes it was a slow news day because they had to put out these lies.
Rickey said, “I don’t need to lie on my thing, I’m confident.”
He even spoke about people that called and texted him to ask him about this incident. Rickey couldn’t believe people would text him that mess and said he respects Porsha and that they are just friends. The story isn’t true and he wants people to understand that.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How To Get Super Close & Personal With The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: D.A.R.E. Starts Petition To Cancel ‘Euphoria,’ Says Show Glamorizes Kids On Drugs [WATCH]
- Kobe & Gianna Bryant Remembered With A Statue At Crash Site Of Their Deaths
- Bobby Brown Documentary & Docu-Series Show Headed To A&E In 2022
- Mary J. Blige Reveals She Didn’t Feel Beautiful Until 2016
- Hampton Becomes First HBCU To Join Colonial Athletic Association
- Dallas Strip Clubs Hours Of Operation Restricted In Effort to Reduce Crime
- Storm Reid Explains How Having Stylists On-Set Who Don’t Understand Black Hair ‘Feels Dehumanizing’
- Zaya Wade Pays Tribute To Kobe And Gianna Bryant In Yellow Lakers Jersey Dress
- Jennie Nguyen Fired From ‘The Real Housewives’ Over Anti-Black Texts