Social media can sometimes make and break relationships. Rickey Smiley spoke about how they can also get you in trouble if you decide to cheat. People can easily take a picture of you without you knowing and send it to your mate or post it on social media of you talking to someone else.
The power of social media is really strong because now you can see an entire breakup happen and see how it happened.
RELATED: Songs About Social Media
Headkrack mentioned you can meet people, hook up and be whoever you want to be on social media. Rickey spoke about how he hates filters some women use because it makes them look completely different. Tell us your thoughts on how social media can make an impact on your relationship.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Kim K. Confirms She & ‘Ye Expecting Baby Boy Due “Sometime Soon” [VIDEO]
- Trending Topics: New Record Deal Could Get Mystikal Out Of Jail, Woman Arrested For Drinking Wine From Pringles Can & More
- Gary’s Tea: Mary J. Blige Is Breathtaking In Birthday Bikini Photos, Diddy Is Done With Cassie & More
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Work It: 18 Songs You Didn’t Know Missy Elliott Wrote
- Michael B. Jordan Surprises Students At High School In Hometown And Inspires Them To Follow Their Passion [VIDEO]
- Alicia Keys To Host The 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards [VIDEO]
- Filet-O-Struggle Plate: Trump Caters Dinner For National Champ Clemson Tigers With Fast Food
- Iyanla Vanzant Admits She Failed DMX
- J. Cole Brings Out Some Heavy Hitters In Hip Hop For “Revenge of the Dreamers” III Studio Session