Social media can sometimes make and break relationships. Rickey Smiley spoke about how they can also get you in trouble if you decide to cheat. People can easily take a picture of you without you knowing and send it to your mate or post it on social media of you talking to someone else.
The power of social media is really strong because now you can see an entire breakup happen and see how it happened.
RELATED: Songs About Social Media
Headkrack mentioned you can meet people, hook up and be whoever you want to be on social media. Rickey spoke about how he hates filters some women use because it makes them look completely different. Tell us your thoughts on how social media can make an impact on your relationship.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Give Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley’s Niece Launches Foundation Inspired By Abstinence [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Register To Win: Rickey Smiley Comedy Explosion
- Will Smith Makes Stand-Up Comedy Debut Opening Up For Dave Chappelle [PHOTO]
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Launches Hurricane Relief Fund
- J.R. Smith To Release Children’s Book With His Brother
- Prince Tackles Gun Violence In Posthumous “Mary Don’t You Weep” Video [NEW VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s Ex-Drummer Files Restraining Order Against The Singer Over “Extreme Witchcraft”
- Detroit Free Press Gives Kanye West Entirety of Front Page to Advertise New ‘Triple White Yeezy 350’ Sneaker Line
- Cardi B Shares Wedding Photo With Offset On 1 Year Anniversary [PHOTO]