The question of the day on the morning show was whether or not it’s a crime to follow an ex on social media. Social media etiquette in this sense is tricky, because for some folks, a follow or a like doesn’t hold heavy weight in their reality.
For others, though, social media and who is actually on your timeline is a big deal. And depending on how things were left off with the ex in question, staying friends online may or may not be a good idea. Click on the audio player to hear the debate go down in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- [WATCH] Special Interview with Tom Joyner on Racism in Health Care
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Azealia Banks Denies Cooking Her Dead Cat In Typical Azealia Banks Fashion
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode