Headkrack rapped about the beef between Tekashi69 and Chief Keef. He mentioned that things can get quite violent and how he hopes it ends. In his rhymes he also spoke about brings a gun to a knife fight. Headkrack also talked about the death of Anthony Bourdaine and how he’s somewhere still representing for his shows.
Da Brat rapped about rocking the mic at parties and how people try to steal her rhymes. She also spoke about waking up early for the show and how she enjoys being here. Da Brat was a little out of breath at times, but that didn’t stop her from rapping.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Sir, Grow Up! 50 Cent Is Still Trolling Naturi Naughton For Her Hairline
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams, All Eyes On T.I.
- El Chapo’s Wife Set To Appear On VH1’s ‘Cartel Crew’ Reality Show
- Ciara Unveils American Girl Holiday Storefront As She Continues To Balance Work With Mom Duty
- Dwight Howard Jokingly Reveals Why He And Javale McGee Wanted To Fight Shaq
- Eric B. Released From Jail After Being Arrested On A Warrant From 2002
- Jada Pinkett Smith Breaks Down Into Tears Recalling Her Mother’s Battle With Drug Addiction
- Father Used Baby As Human Shield; Child Shot 4 Times [Video]
- Kodak Black Sentenced To Nearly Four Years In Prison On Federal Weapons Charge
- Robyn Crawford Reveals She And Whitney Houston Planned To Run Up On Wendy Williams