In a new episode of the “Red Table Talk,” Jada Pinkett-Smith spoke with her son Jaden Smith. He talked about why he wanted to move out at the age of 15. Jada let him move and Rickey Smiley believes 15 is too young.
Tyrese is heading back to court because he wants primary custody over his daughter. His ex-wife has been keeping their daughter from visitations and it’s not right. Tyrese will start filming “The Fast & The Furious,” soon and would like here there.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- White Hotel Karen Kalls Kops On Black Woman For Using Swimming Pool With Her Kids
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- Chante Moore Added To “A Night Of Inspiration” Line-Up
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
- Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage
- August Alsina Talks Relationship With Jada Pinkett-Smith, Says Will Smith Gave Him His Blessing [WATCH]
- Why The Allegations Against Essence Magazine Are Heartbreaking
- Nurse ‘Karen’ Fired After Calling Black Lives Matter A ‘Political Trick’ Meant To ‘Terrorize’
- Walmart Stops Selling “All Lives Matter” Merchandise Because Duh
- Mary J. Blige Is Releasing Her Own Wine Collection!