In a new episode of the “Red Table Talk,” Jada Pinkett-Smith spoke with her son Jaden Smith. He talked about why he wanted to move out at the age of 15. Jada let him move and Rickey Smiley believes 15 is too young.
Tyrese is heading back to court because he wants primary custody over his daughter. His ex-wife has been keeping their daughter from visitations and it’s not right. Tyrese will start filming “The Fast & The Furious,” soon and would like here there.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- R. Kelly Gets Longer Sentence Than Ghislaine Maxwell After Separate Sex Trafficking Convictions
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Slay In All Black Looks For A Romantic Date Night
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shines In Bright Yellow Cong Tri Gown
- National Birth Equity Collaborative Keeps Fighting For Black Birthing People After SCOTUS Decision
- Babyface Signs With Capitol Records, Unveils New Project ‘Girls Night Out’
- R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Federal Sex Trafficking & Abuse Case
- Sony Announces ‘Ghostbusters’ Sequel Is Coming In 2023
- Cardi B Flexes In Archive Mugler And Her Birthday Suit For The Gram
- Supreme Court Reinstates Louisiana Voting Map Deemed Racist By Federal Judge
- NFL Reportedly Wants Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson To Be Suspended Indefinitely