In a new episode of the “Red Table Talk,” Jada Pinkett-Smith spoke with her son Jaden Smith. He talked about why he wanted to move out at the age of 15. Jada let him move and Rickey Smiley believes 15 is too young.
Tyrese is heading back to court because he wants primary custody over his daughter. His ex-wife has been keeping their daughter from visitations and it’s not right. Tyrese will start filming “The Fast & The Furious,” soon and would like here there.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jada Pinkett Smith Breaks Down Into Tears Recalling Her Mother’s Battle With Drug Addiction
- Father Used Baby As Human Shield; Child Shot 4 Times [Video]
- Kodak Black Sentenced To Nearly Four Years In Prison On Federal Weapons Charge
- Robyn Crawford Reveals She And Whitney Houston Planned To Run Up On Wendy Williams
- Jay Ellis And Nina Senicar Welcome Baby Girl [PHOTOS]
- PEOPLE Magazine Named John Legend The “Sexiest Man Of The Year”
- First Look: Netflix’s Upcoming Selena: The Series
- Trina Says She Was Trying To Console ‘The ‘Satanic Witch’ Who Called Her The N-Word
- John Witherspoon’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Sh*t Got Real: Homeless Man Pours Bucket of Steaming Diarrhea over Woman’s Head