In a new episode of the “Red Table Talk,” Jada Pinkett-Smith spoke with her son Jaden Smith. He talked about why he wanted to move out at the age of 15. Jada let him move and Rickey Smiley believes 15 is too young.
Tyrese is heading back to court because he wants primary custody over his daughter. His ex-wife has been keeping their daughter from visitations and it’s not right. Tyrese will start filming “The Fast & The Furious,” soon and would like here there.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Tariq From ‘Power’ Has Received Over 300 Death Threats In Real Life [VIDEO]
- Unsung R&B Cruise Performer Teddy Riley Shares Fun Advice For People Aboard Ship [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Woman Arrested In Minneapolis Realtor Murder; Another Suspect Sought
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- News You Can’t Use With Special K: What Do Politicians Have In Common With Gary With Da Tea? [VIDEO]
- Eva’s Corner: At What Age Should Parents Kick Their Children Out Of The House? [VIDEO]
- Black Tony’s Selling Tickets To Rickey Smiley’s Unsung R&B Cruise [VIDEO]
- Parent Helped Attack ‘Love & Hip Hop’ Star’s Daughter In High School Bathroom [Video]
- Juice WRLD’s Cause Of Death Revealed
- Former Mississippi State Wide Receiver De’Runnya Wilson Killed