Janet Jackson had a bit of a scare over the weekend regarding her 1-year-old son. The R&B singer and entertainer called the cops to perform a welfare check on her son, who was with her estranged husband and the child’s father, Wissam Al Mana.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Law enforcement sources tell us Janet made the call to Malibu authorities late Saturday night, asking cops to check in on her son … who was with her estranged husband, Wissam Al Mana, at the Nobu Hotel. We’re told police did, in fact, check in — but found no one to be in danger.
Sources say cops told the 2 parties — Janet and Wissam, in this case — to handle the matter civilly. It’s unclear if Janet was on the scene or not, though.
According to a report … Janet was supposedly tipped off to some alleged aggressive behavior displayed by Wissam, which concerned a nanny enough to alert Janet.
The outlet adds that the story is still developing.
- Iman Shumpert Explains Why He And Teyana Taylor Exchanged A List Of Their Sexual Partners
- Wellness Week: How to Create A Spa Day At Home During Quarantine
- Coronavirus Updates: Dr. MJ Collier Tells How To Properly Wear A Mask [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Essence Fest Is Postponed, Drake’s Jumbo Jet & More [VIDEO]
- Stay Home! New Yorkers Who Don’t Comply With Social Distancing Regulations Will Be Fined
Janet Jackson Called Cops For Welfare Check On Son was originally published on hiphopwired.com