Graduation season is upon us and Rickey Smiley spoke about how proud he is of everyone crossing that stage. He talked about how it takes determination to get through these hard times. Rickey had a special message for everyone graduating high school and that is to get away.
He believes it is one of the greatest opportunities and will allow you to grow. Rickey also talked about how it can teach you lessons in life that you’ll never forget. It doesn’t matter where you’re from, but where you’re going. Rickey is so proud and hopes this message helps everyone in life.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6m ET.
- Tyra Banks Says Being Token Black Girl Behind Past Feud With Naomi [VIDEO]
- Angela Davis To Get Her Rightful Place In The National Women’s Hall Of Fame
- Kandi Burruss Responds To Phaedra Parks Saying It’s “Amusing” That She’s Still Upset With Her [VIDEO]
- New Show Alert! Keyshia Cole Headed Back To BET With Her New Family
- Meagan Good Says She’s Prepping Her Body To Have Kids
- 24-Year-Old YouTuber Weds 61-Year-Old Girlfriend She Met On Tinder [VIDEO]
- Missing Man Found After 10 Years Behind Refrigerator Of Supermarket Where He Worked
- Cardi B Posts & Deletes Alarming ‘Wish I Was Dead’ Tweet, Fans Send Her Positivity
- Father Of 6 Breaks Neck After Getting Hit By Heavy Wave At The Beach
- Rain Pryor, Daughter Of Legendary Comedian Richard Pryor, Announces Bid For Baltimore City Council