It’s Friday and time for Flow & Go! Headkrack talked about Morgan Freeman being accused of sexual assault by eight women. He kept it real about Nicki Minaj pushing her album back, plus Offset’s car crash pictures. Da Brat got on the mic to talk about securing the bag and how you can’t do anything but respect her and So So Def!
Headkrack came back and saluted Pusha T’s new album “Daytona” and called out Jacquees for being arrested for drugs found in his car after speeding at 116 miles per hour. Then the Da Brat finished it off by talking about Harvey Weinstein and calling him out for all he has done, before saluting the Rickey Smiley Morning Show!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- Sir, Grow Up! 50 Cent Is Still Trolling Naturi Naughton For Her Hairline
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams, All Eyes On T.I.
- El Chapo’s Wife Set To Appear On VH1’s ‘Cartel Crew’ Reality Show
- Ciara Unveils American Girl Holiday Storefront As She Continues To Balance Work With Mom Duty
- Dwight Howard Jokingly Reveals Why He And Javale McGee Wanted To Fight Shaq
- Eric B. Released From Jail After Being Arrested On A Warrant From 2002
- Jada Pinkett Smith Breaks Down Into Tears Recalling Her Mother’s Battle With Drug Addiction
- Father Used Baby As Human Shield; Child Shot 4 Times [Video]
- Kodak Black Sentenced To Nearly Four Years In Prison On Federal Weapons Charge
- Robyn Crawford Reveals She And Whitney Houston Planned To Run Up On Wendy Williams