It’s Friday and time for Flow & Go! Headkrack talked about Morgan Freeman being accused of sexual assault by eight women. He kept it real about Nicki Minaj pushing her album back, plus Offset’s car crash pictures. Da Brat got on the mic to talk about securing the bag and how you can’t do anything but respect her and So So Def!
Headkrack came back and saluted Pusha T’s new album “Daytona” and called out Jacquees for being arrested for drugs found in his car after speeding at 116 miles per hour. Then the Da Brat finished it off by talking about Harvey Weinstein and calling him out for all he has done, before saluting the Rickey Smiley Morning Show!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday at 6am ET.
- Toni Braxton Surprises Rickey Smiley For His Birthday! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Stomp Wars HBCU KNOW Virtual Homecoming Experience Hosted By Rock T
- Jini Thornton Explains The Coronavirus Stimulus Updates [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Angela Simmons Has A New Boo, Boxer Daniel Jacobs
- Simon Cowell Breaks His Back While Testing Electric Motorcycle
- Stephanie Mills Says Nick Cannon And Kanye West Are Acting Like ‘Paid Slaves’ Over Presidential Run
- Report: Kanye West Could Face Election Fraud Investigation Over Bandooloo Signatures
- Jurnee Smollett Speaks On Brother Jussie’s Scandal For First Time
- Nick Cannon Is All For Kanye West As President
- Meek Mill Helped Juelz Santana Get Out Of Prison Early