Jeff Johnson spoke about the royal wedding even though he didn’t watch it. He was able to see certain clips and Jeff spoke about how people there got to see a different culture and side of Black people. A Black cello player, preacher, choir and princess was shown and he thought it was such a beautiful moment.
Jeff said people have a lot to say about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, but they chose each other. He also discussed Stacey Abrams possibly making history. She is running for governor of Atlanta and people should know her because she is fighting for families, community businesses and more.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- What’s Trending? Should Boys Play With Kitchen Or Cooking Sets As Children? [WATCH]
- Y’all In Trouble Now! Zoom Introduces New Tool That Can Track Participants Attendance & Tardiness
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Went Down Last Night Between Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & Three 6 Mafia At Verzuz
- Mary J. Blige Drops Two New Singles & Announces New Album ‘Good Morning Gorgeous’ [WATCH]
- Rihanna Denies That She’s Pregnant For The 100th Time In A Fan’s DM
- Posting Photos & Videos of Private Individuals Without Their Consent Is Now Banned On Twitter
- Issa Fight: Bizzy Bone And Juicy J Throw Hands At Verzuz [Watch]
- Da Jig?: DaBaby Hasn’t Donated A Single Cent To HIV/AIDS Organizations After Meetings: Report
- Were Michigan Students Warned Of Danger By Mass Shooter, Ethan Crumbly Beforehand?
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19