The team discussed Nicki Minaj on “Saturday Night Live” and Headrack mentioned it wasn’t what he thought it was going to be. They didn’t let her do any skits and when she did “Chung Li,” she was lip singing. The bad part about that is she didn’t hold the microphone right so fans knew.
Da Brat mentioned that her performance lacked energy. Rock-T did his joke of the day about a banana needing sunscreen, but it didn’t go over well. Rickey Smiley and Da Brat didn’t laugh at all, let us know your thoughts.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Duane Martin Says Tisha Campbell Is Lying About Domestic Abuse
- The Cast Of ‘In Living Color’ To Reunite For 25th Anniversary!
- Tamera Reminisces About The First Time She Met Jay-Z & Gets Dragged By The Beyhive [VIDEO]
- Lee Daniels Posts Instagram Video About Jussie Smollett And ‘Empire’ Morale
- Woman Sues Harvard For Profiting Off Photos Of Her Enslaved Ancestors
- White Supremacist Arrested For Kidnapping And Raping Black Victim
- 8 Artists Who Are Poets And Ain’t Afraid To Show It
- Report: Cliff Dixon, Former Basketball Star, Killed Outside Of His Birthday Party In Atlanta
- RIP Jacorey Harris: Body Of Teen Reported Missing In January Found
- Rasheeda Stepped Out On Kirk, Spice Bleaches Her Skin, Scrapp + Moniece… & More Mess In #LHHATL Super Trailer