The team discussed Nicki Minaj on “Saturday Night Live” and Headrack mentioned it wasn’t what he thought it was going to be. They didn’t let her do any skits and when she did “Chung Li,” she was lip singing. The bad part about that is she didn’t hold the microphone right so fans knew.
Da Brat mentioned that her performance lacked energy. Rock-T did his joke of the day about a banana needing sunscreen, but it didn’t go over well. Rickey Smiley and Da Brat didn’t laugh at all, let us know your thoughts.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Sir, Grow Up! 50 Cent Is Still Trolling Naturi Naughton For Her Hairline
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams, All Eyes On T.I.
- El Chapo’s Wife Set To Appear On VH1’s ‘Cartel Crew’ Reality Show
- Ciara Unveils American Girl Holiday Storefront As She Continues To Balance Work With Mom Duty
- Dwight Howard Jokingly Reveals Why He And Javale McGee Wanted To Fight Shaq
- Eric B. Released From Jail After Being Arrested On A Warrant From 2002
- Jada Pinkett Smith Breaks Down Into Tears Recalling Her Mother’s Battle With Drug Addiction
- Father Used Baby As Human Shield; Child Shot 4 Times [Video]
- Kodak Black Sentenced To Nearly Four Years In Prison On Federal Weapons Charge
- Robyn Crawford Reveals She And Whitney Houston Planned To Run Up On Wendy Williams