Rickey Smiley talked about being on tour for the “LIT AF Comedy Show” with Martin Lawrence. He also had a scary experience at a hotel that wasn’t quite right. Then it was time for Rock-T to tell his joke of the day.
He asked, “Why Stevie Wonder’s calendar is the same as meeting people on Tinder?” No one answered and when he told them what is was everyone began to laugh. Rickey mentioned he wasn’t right, but that was a good joke.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition
- J. Lo & Ben Affleck Seemingly Recreate Her “Jenny From The Block” Video While Boo’d Up On A Boat
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Toyota’s Basketball Robot Is Dropping Dimes At The Tokyo Olympics & It’s Scaring People
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- George Clinton Returns From Retirement: “You’re Gonna Have To Drag Me Off”
- LL Cool J’s Rock The Bells Announces Launch of New Clothing Line “Hip-Hop Is Essential”
- Maria Taylor Makes Her Debut for NBC at the Olympics, Leaves Rachel Nichols and ESPN in Her Rear View Mirror
- Dictionary.com Adds More Than 300 New Words Including “Zaddy” and “Yeet”
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’