Rickey Smiley talked about being on tour for the “LIT AF Comedy Show” with Martin Lawrence. He also had a scary experience at a hotel that wasn’t quite right. Then it was time for Rock-T to tell his joke of the day.
He asked, “Why Stevie Wonder’s calendar is the same as meeting people on Tinder?” No one answered and when he told them what is was everyone began to laugh. Rickey mentioned he wasn’t right, but that was a good joke.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Starz Announces ‘Power Book II: Ghost’ Will Premiere In September
- 50 Cent Trolls Will Smith After Entanglement Jig: “F*ck You 50”
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- Mo’Nique Addresses Speculation That She Will Replace NeNe Leakes On RHOA: “NeNe Is Irreplaceable”
- Simpin’ Ain’t Easy?: NYT Breaks Down The Word Simp For The Masses