Mother’s Day is coming up and if you want to take her to the movies this weekend that’s a perfect plan. Melissa McCarthy is playing a mom that goes back to college after her husband leaves her. The only thing bad is that she’s attending the same school as her daughter in the film “Life Of The Party.”
Another good moving “Breaking In,”starring Gabrille Union comes out today. She plays a mother trying to get back her kids after they are trapped in a house with men that want to rob them. Headkrack also mentioned that Wale has out a new album that is probably fire.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- Missy Elliott To Release Her First Album In 14 Years ‘Iconology’
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball