Mother’s Day is coming up and if you want to take her to the movies this weekend that’s a perfect plan. Melissa McCarthy is playing a mom that goes back to college after her husband leaves her. The only thing bad is that she’s attending the same school as her daughter in the film “Life Of The Party.”
Another good moving “Breaking In,”starring Gabrille Union comes out today. She plays a mother trying to get back her kids after they are trapped in a house with men that want to rob them. Headkrack also mentioned that Wale has out a new album that is probably fire.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”
- Woman Claims She Was Attacked By Bed Bugs While Sleeping At Disneyland Hotel
- Snoop Dogg to Receive a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie And Lucious Kill Kingsley With Kindness
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana