Mother’s Day is coming up and if you want to take her to the movies this weekend that’s a perfect plan. Melissa McCarthy is playing a mom that goes back to college after her husband leaves her. The only thing bad is that she’s attending the same school as her daughter in the film “Life Of The Party.”
Another good moving “Breaking In,”starring Gabrille Union comes out today. She plays a mother trying to get back her kids after they are trapped in a house with men that want to rob them. Headkrack also mentioned that Wale has out a new album that is probably fire.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ideas For The Obamas Now That They Have A Netflix Deal
- Kanye West Pays $85K For Rights To Whitney Houston’s Drug Bathroom Pic
- Rachel Dolezal Facing Charges Of Welfare Fraud
- How Uncle Bruce Is Doing After Heart Surgery [EXCLUSIVE]
- La La Is Turning Her Book “The Love Playbook” Into A Movie With Queen Latifah
- Morgan Freeman Issues Apology After Hit With Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Trump Fixes His Face To Say Protesting NFL Players Should Be Deported [VIDEO]
- Offset Says He Crashed Avoiding A Crackhead [VIDEO]
- Korean Boss Who Slapped Black Female Employee Facing Charges
- “Empire” Recap: The Lyons Go Out With A Pregnancy, A Proposal & A Death