Mother’s Day is coming up and if you want to take her to the movies this weekend that’s a perfect plan. Melissa McCarthy is playing a mom that goes back to college after her husband leaves her. The only thing bad is that she’s attending the same school as her daughter in the film “Life Of The Party.”
Another good moving “Breaking In,”starring Gabrille Union comes out today. She plays a mother trying to get back her kids after they are trapped in a house with men that want to rob them. Headkrack also mentioned that Wale has out a new album that is probably fire.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- YaYa Mayweather Faces Backlash For Taking Her Newborn Baby On A Yacht
- No Charges For Rochester New York Police Officers Involved With Daniel Prude’s Death
- How to Help Texans That Have Been Affected By The Winter Storm [CLICK HERE]
- Tiger Woods Recovering After Car Crash That Left Him ‘Lucky To Be Alive’
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- Savage X Fenty Breaks Barriers With Their First Little Person Ambassador
- Dr. Dre Got Off Some Bars Towards Ex-Wife, Calls Her “Greedy B*tch”
- Urban One Submits A Proposal To Open First Black-Owned Casino in U.S.
- Expert Shares How All of Us Research Program Can Change Health Outcomes for Everyone
- SZA Partners With TAZO Tea For Climate Justice Initiative, Offering Green Jobs To Impacted Communities