The Met Gala was the other day and stars came out dressed so beautifully. Many were talking because Beyoncè and Jay-Z weren’t at the event. Gary With Da Tea mentioned that they didn’t come because they couldn’t afford it.
He also talked about Matthew Knowles showing off his new wife in Rome. Gary couldn’t help but talk about R. Kelly and how people are supporting him. Tyrese and Scottie Pippen are standing by his side while he goes through these tough times.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Historic $10 Million Settlement For Andre Hill’s Police Killing In Columbus Is Called ‘The Right Thing’
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season
- Eva’s Corner: Should I Come Out The Closet This Late In Life?![WATCH]
- Here’s What You Need To Know For Tax Day 2021 From Jini Thornton [WATCH]
- Toni Braxton Sets Social Media ON FIRE With Semi-Nude Photos
- Gayle King And ViacomCBS Announce Million-Dollar HBCU Scholarship To Elevate Black Journalism
- Alicia Keys Aims To Reawaken The Feminine Power In All Of Us Through Her 21 Day Meditation Experience
- Jaden Smith Enters The Hospitality Biz With New Restaurant Offering The Homeless Free Vegan Meals
- ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Mo Fayne Pleads Guilty In PPP Loan Fraud Case
- Damon Weaver, Student Journalist Who Landed High-Profile Interviews, Dies Unexpectedly At 23