Among the most robust Hip-Hop rumors of late was talk that Nicki Minaj and Cardi B were close to being at each other’s necks, causing a big rift between the top women rappers in the game. However, at last night’s Met Gala in New York, the hometown heroines were spotted speaking to one another like long lost friends.
According to E! News, Cardi B attended her first Met Gala alongside Moschino creative director, Jeremy Scott, which the magazine speculated may have put the two superstars together. This year’s Met Gala theme was “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination” and that was on heavy display from the likes of stars such as Rihanna, Chadwick Boseman, and many more.
While it isn’t known what the pair spoke about, it’s good to see Nicki Minaj and Cardi B are at a place where a random sidebar chat at one of the top fashion balls of the year could take place.
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Speaks Out & Jeannie Mai Has A New Booty?! [VIDEO]
- Front Page News: This Fall Will Be The Worst One Yet [WATCH]
- Governor Brian Kemp Drops Lawsuit Against Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Over Atlanta’s Mask Mandate
- Boosie Gets Banned From Instagram & Begs Mark Zuckerberg For It Back
- It Begins: ‘Newsweek’ Wastes No Time Running Racist Birtherism Op-Ed About Kamala Harris Citizenship
Nicki Minaj & Cardi B Spotted Chatting At Met Gala [PHOTO] was originally published on hiphopwired.com