Black Tony was fired last week and now he wants his job back. Rickey Smiley spoke to some of the team and they don’t want him back. Black Tony apologized for everything he did and promised to be a better employee.
Rickey told him that he has to come in and re-apply. Black Tony said he can’t because he wants to get his feet done. Before he hung up he called Rickey ugly and then said he will do better.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Boosie Badazz & T.I. Set To Have A Reality Show With Their Kids [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Talks About The Cure Of Sickle Cell During National Sickle Cell Awareness Month [WATCH]
- [Photo] PnB Rock’s Suspected Killer Identified By Police
- First Look Photos From Paramount+ ‘Fantasy Football’ Film Starring Marsai Martin & Omari Hardwick
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Virginia Student Walkout Draws Attention To ‘Devastating Levels Of Discrimination’ Among Black Trans Population
- Kyrie Irving Talks About Sacrificing Over $100 Million With The Brooklyn Nets To Stay Unvaxxed
- Moneybagg Yo Becomes The First Artist To Walk Out NFL Team At The Titans VS Raiders Game
- Is Your Favorite Show One Of The 100 Greatest Of All Time?
- Brooklyn Massage Therapist Is Helping Women Prioritize Self-Care Through Massage Therapy