Meek Mill isn’t quite a free man yet because he’s going back to court next month, but wants to help people that are incarcerated. In a recent press conference he spoke about how he spent time with prisoners that had mental illnesses, drug addictions and realized it broke families. He wants to help those people in prison and when they come out.
Meek also spoke about his opiod addiction that he needed help with. He was sent to a rehabilitation program that made him better. The first step is admitting you have a problem.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Chris Brown Said No Darkies At His Birthday Party, Allegedly Asks Dark Skin Woman To Leave
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On Spongebob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Exclusive: DJ Cassidy Talks “Pass the Mic” Series Ahead of Special BET Mother’s Day Episode
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Discovery+ Greenlights 50 Cent’s ‘Confessions Of A Crime Queen’ Drama Series
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly