Matt Barnes recently spoke out and mentioned that he believes Beyoncè should play Angela Davis in a film. Erica Ashe loves Beyoncè, but wants a more seasoned actress to play the powerful activist. Gary With Da Tea mentioned that although Beyoncè can act she can’t speak so this isn’t a good look.
Gary then changed the topic to talk about Tristan Thompson. Chris Keyes thinks he should focus on his kids and NBA career right now and not the relationship so much. He also thought Tristan was in an open relationship and that’s how it all happened.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jini Thornton Explains How Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Work [WATCH]
- Fans Are Looking At Tiffany Haddish Sideways For Sharing Her Perspective On Wearing Bonnets In Public
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Ahead Of Derek Chauvin’s Sentencing, Prison Experts Predict Ex-Cop Will Be Killed Behind Bars
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time
- After Border Backlash From Conservatives, Kamala Harris Is Set To Go South
- Wu-Tang Forever: GZA, Raekwon And Ghostface Killah Announce “3 Chambers” Tour
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment In Ohio
- Trick Daddy Says Beyoncé Is No Stephanie Mills, Patti Labelle, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey Or Adele
- TikTok Clip Shows White Woman Pull A Gun On Black Girls In Shopping Mall