Matt Barnes recently spoke out and mentioned that he believes Beyoncè should play Angela Davis in a film. Erica Ashe loves Beyoncè, but wants a more seasoned actress to play the powerful activist. Gary With Da Tea mentioned that although Beyoncè can act she can’t speak so this isn’t a good look.
Gary then changed the topic to talk about Tristan Thompson. Chris Keyes thinks he should focus on his kids and NBA career right now and not the relationship so much. He also thought Tristan was in an open relationship and that’s how it all happened.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother
- Taraji P. Henson and Fiancé Kelvin Hayden Call It Quits
- T.I. Talks New Album, Turning 40, & Supporting Ice Cube [VIDEO]
- Ayesha Curry Trades In Her Darker Hair For The Blonde Bombshell Life
- Congressman Kweisi Mfume Addresses Coronavirus In The Government + Ice Cube’s Plan [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Claps Back At Issa Rae After Her SNL Appearance [WATCH]
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Files Probate Petition As Actor Passed Without A Will
- NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Makes Juneteenth A Paid Holiday
- Head-Nodding Woman Behind Donald Trump Revealed As A Failed Trump-Loving Congressional Candidate
- Feds Arrest Rapper Who Snitched On His Own Unemployment Scam In Song