Ray J and Princess Love will reportedly be producing and starring in their own 2-hour VH1 special that leads up to their daughter’s birth.
According to TMZ, the 2-hour special will feature a few special guests, who will help the soon-to-be parents learn from those who have firsthand experienced with parenting.
So far the guests include Heidi and Spencer Pratt, who have a 6-month-old son, Gunner. Plus Ray’s manager, David Weintraub and pal Too Short, who are also parents will be present to help with parenting pointers.
The special is expected to air sometime in the summer, since that’s when Princess Love is due.
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s” Episode 33 ‘Dating “Regular” Guys’
- Gary’s Tea: Tiffany Haddish Wants THIS Instead Of A Ring From Common [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Is Fat Joe Canceled?! Ja Rule & Fat Joe Faced Off In An Very Eventful VERZUZ [WATCH]
- Fat Joe Apologizes To Lil’ Mo & Vita For Calling Them ‘Dusty B*tches’ At Verzuz
- Witness Alleges R. Kelly Abused Aaliyah At Age 13
SOURCE: TMZ | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty
Ray J & Princess Love Have A New Baby Special Coming To VH1 was originally published on hot963.com