Black Tony called in to tell Rickey Smiley he wasn’t going to make into work today. He mentioned that he is in Albany, Georgia because he had to drop off the kids to another baby dad. They met up at the Walmart and when Black Tony saw him at the checkout line he left the kids outside.
Black Tony mentioned that he did that so he wouldn’t get into a fight. The town is little and the cops try to arrest or shoot at Black men. Black Tony by the end of the conversation began to cry because Rickey told him that Martin Lawrence was going to be on the show and he wouldn’t make it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better [VIDEO]
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter Releases Statement
- TLC’s Story May Be Headed To Broadway!