Wale has had a successful music career and has so much more to give fans. While talking with Headkrack, he spoke about his beautiful daughter, rappers that are involved in conflicts as well as celebrities he would like to sleep with. Wale even played a game where he had to dish out some of his secrets for us.
We learned that something he hates to do is argue with the mother of his daughter because it can ruin his entire day. Wale also spoke about trying to open a birthing center for women in low-income communities. He also shared his love for Sanaa Lathan as well as SZA.
During the middle of his interview his daughter even FaceTimed him, but didn’t have much to say. Wale also spoke about his new music he is going to release and how being in the studio helps him in his down times. Listen and watch this great interview with Wale.
- Does This Woman From India Look Just Like Rihanna? [PHOTOS]
- Drake Becomes First Artist To Leave Cash Money Deal On Top
- CVS Manager Shaking With Fear While Calling Cops On Harmless Black Customer [VIDEO]
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Chadwick Boseman Selects His Next Role
- Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- Knicks Legend Charles Oakley Arrested For Allegedly Cheating At Vegas Casino
- Papa John’s Founder Says He Used N-Word Because He Isn’t Racist
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé Are Worth $1.255 Billion, Combined
- White Woman Calls Cops On California Man Listening To A Yoga CD In His Car