Do you remember watching game shows as a child? Snoop Dogg recently spoke about watching game shows with his grandmother when he was younger. He now hosts “Jokers Wild,” and was inspired by several hosts when he was growing up.
Snoop mentioned that his favorite hosts were Bob Barker, Richard Dawson and Wink Martindale. Rickey Smiley and the team talked about a couple of hosts they loved as well. Let us know who your favorite game show hosts are!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: This Is Why Monique Samuels Is Leaving Love & Marriage: DC [WATCH]
- Here Are Some Last Minute Gifts Under $50 + How To Avoid Holiday Scams! [WATCH]
- Actor Clarence Gilyard, ‘Walker, Texas Ranger’ Star, Dead At 66
- Odell Beckham Jr.’s Lawyer Addresses American Airlines Incident
- Cardi B Says She Feels Hopeless Trying To Make Offset Happy After Takeoff’s Death
- Monique Samuels Says She’s Exiting Love & Marriage: DC & Finished With Reality TV
- HBCU Bomb Threats: Juvenile Facing State Penalties FBI Says
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
- Cyber Monday: Small Businesses Struggle While Major Retailers Cash Out
- We Went To Porsha Williams & Simon Guobadia’s Wedding & Here Are All The Details! [WATCH]