President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen’s home was raided by the FBI. He is the person that paid off Stormy Daniels and he allegedly was working on a deal with Russia for Trump, but it fell through. Trump believes that it’s an attack on America even though it’s not.
Keisha Lance Bottoms kept the last mayor’s cabinet, but told them all to write resignation letters. She isn’t sure who she is keeping, but wants to make a difference in her city. We will see how this all turns out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The 9 Best DMX Features And Collaborations
- Attorney Ben Crump Shares Update On Derek Chauvin Trial + Recent Shooting In Minnesota [WATCH]
- Keri Hilson Talks New Lifetime Movie “Lust: A Seven Deadly Sins Story” By Bishop T.D. Jakes [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: DMX To Be Honored With A Statue In His Hometown Yonkers, New York [WATCH]
- Mississippi Mobile Vaccination Efforts Increase Access For Older Residents
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- Still Canceled?: Lil Mama “Hasn’t Heard Back” From Jay Z & Alicia Keys After Apologizing
- Partial Ban On No-Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- Kyrie Irving Gets Angry When Dennis Schröder Calls Him The N-Word
- DMX Eulogized By Swizz Beatz [Video]