Y’all Russian-selected President is really off his rocker. Today (March 22), Donald Trump took to Twitter to say that he would beat up Joe Biden in a fight.
Apparently, Biden wittily said he would take Trump in the back and lay hands on him, sarcastically.
“If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,” Biden reportedly joked during a speech at the University of Miami.
He added, “Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room.”
Of course, this was all it took to make the thin-skinned, Cheeto Charlatan react on Twitter.
“Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy,” he tweeted. “Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!”
Also, our money is on Biden
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]