Kris Jenner allegedly added two more clients to manage. Ms. Juicy spoke about how Kanye West and Travis Scott are now being managed by Jenner. She manages her own kids and Juicy asked listeners what they thought about this.
Some believed that it’s a good idea so you keep the money in the family. Another person brought up a good point, which is what happens if the couples break up. Someone else mentioned that you should keep personal and business separate. Would you let your mother-in-law manage you?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kyrie Irving Anti-Vax Compared To Capitol Riots: ‘January 6 Energy’
- Insecure Push Style And Fashion On The Front Line In Their Season 5 Debut
- Rare Legal Proceeding Examining Eric Garner’s Killing Set To Start Monday
- Snoop Dogg’s Mom Beverly Tate Passes Away After Long Illness
- Freeway Mourns The Passing Of His Daughter Harmony
- In Honor Of Breast Cancer Awareness Hear About The “Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls” Initiative
- Everything You Need To Know About The COVID-19 Booster Shots [WATCH]
- Jeezy Gets Real About Hustling At An Early Age For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- #BRUHNews: Florida Man Kills Neighbor Over A Trespassing Cat
- Adele Announces ‘One Night Only’ On CBS Featuring Live Performances & An Interview With Oprah [Details Inside]