Kris Jenner allegedly added two more clients to manage. Ms. Juicy spoke about how Kanye West and Travis Scott are now being managed by Jenner. She manages her own kids and Juicy asked listeners what they thought about this.
Some believed that it’s a good idea so you keep the money in the family. Another person brought up a good point, which is what happens if the couples break up. Someone else mentioned that you should keep personal and business separate. Would you let your mother-in-law manage you?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Front Page News: Joe Biden Speaks On Gun Violence In The Country [WATCH]
- Report: Former NFL Player Phillip Adams Kills 5, Then Himself After Mass Shooting In South Carolina
- Dr. Collier Debunks COVID-19 Vaccine Myths [WATCH]
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Twitter Reportedly Was In Discussions To Drop A $4 Billion Bag On Clubhouse
- Quindon Tarver, Singer From ‘Romeo + Juliet’ & ‘American Idol,’ Dead At 38
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. & Tosin Cole In Talks To Star In LeBron James ‘House Party’ Reboot
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Gov. Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill To End Life Sentences For Juveniles
- Reading Rainbow’s LeVar Burton And His Fans Want Him To Be The Next Host Of ‘Jeopardy!’