Blac Chyna recently got into a bit of an altercation with someone at Six Flags while she was with her family. She used the stroller as a weapon which caused her to lose her deal with the company Mommy. Chyna was supposed to be the ambassador for the company, but they don’t like the fact she acted out and it will possibly make them lose millions.
Rickey Smiley mentioned that it isn’t right that someone tried to touch her child and she was defending herself. Da Brat and Gary With Da Tea agreed as well. Rickey believes better things are coming and that she shouldn’t worry.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- NeNe Leakes Hosted The ‘Baddies East’ Reunion In A Head-Turning Balenciaga Dress
- My First Time: Big Gipp Of Goodie Mob Remembers The Christmas He Got His 1st Motorcycle
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- Jalen Brunson Tapped As Brooks Brothers Brand Ambassador
- Clarence Thomas Hires ‘Karen’ Accused Of Texting ‘I Hate Black People’ As His New Law Clerk
- U.S. Airman Dies After Setting Himself on Fire in Protest Outside Israeli Embassy
- How Important Was it For You to Have the Right Ally? | Urban One Honors
- Trump Claims Black Supporters Due to Alleged Legal Discrimination
- What Started the Brawl Involving Cam Newton?
- Kanye West Selling His YZY GAP Collection For $20 A Pop On His Website
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Mo’Nique’s Feud With Son Sparks Debate On Family Fighting In Public
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Diddy Hires "Super Lawyer" Who Defended Jeffrey Epstein Co-Conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell