Yeah, that’ll do it.
Sources involved in the deal with the stroller co., Momiie, tell us … it’s pulled the plug on its collab with Chyna in wake of her stroller-swinging skirmish Sunday at Six Flags.
We’re told the incident was not the sole reason for Momiie’s decision. Honchos had already grown uneasy with Chyna’s behavioral issues — not to mention a leaked sex tape — and the impact it might have on their brand. The fight video was definitely the final nail in the coffin.
A rep for Momiie adds Chyna’s latest actions made it impossible to move forward with their business relationship, telling us … “[We] cannot excuse that sort of reaction and behavior particularly in a family resort around children.”
Reportedly, Blac Chyna was to be a Brand Ambassador for Momiie and was supposed to get her own line of strollers.
Who came up with that bright idea? #sarcasm
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- AG Bill Barr Compares National Mandate For Coronavirus Lockdowns To Slavery
- Foot Locker Partners With Rock The Vote, Customers Will Be Able To Register To Vote In Stores
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta
Blac Chyna Loses Stroller Deal After Attempted Six Flags Fade was originally published on hiphopwired.com