Yeah, that’ll do it.
Sources involved in the deal with the stroller co., Momiie, tell us … it’s pulled the plug on its collab with Chyna in wake of her stroller-swinging skirmish Sunday at Six Flags.
We’re told the incident was not the sole reason for Momiie’s decision. Honchos had already grown uneasy with Chyna’s behavioral issues — not to mention a leaked sex tape — and the impact it might have on their brand. The fight video was definitely the final nail in the coffin.
A rep for Momiie adds Chyna’s latest actions made it impossible to move forward with their business relationship, telling us … “[We] cannot excuse that sort of reaction and behavior particularly in a family resort around children.”
Reportedly, Blac Chyna was to be a Brand Ambassador for Momiie and was supposed to get her own line of strollers.
Who came up with that bright idea? #sarcasm
- Tina Campbell Talks Creating Balance In Her Career & Creating New Christmas Music
- Gary’s Tea: IT’S OFFICIALLY OVER! Kanye West & Kim Kardashian’s Child Support Breakdown [WATCH]
- Dwayne Johnson Visits 7-Eleven He Shoplifted From As A Child To Make Amends
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Finalize Divorce
- Brett Favre Wants To Be Removed From Mississippi Lawsuit Seeking To Recover Misappropriated Welfare Funds
Blac Chyna Loses Stroller Deal After Attempted Six Flags Fade was originally published on hiphopwired.com