BET reports that in an interview Torrei had with Hip Hop Socialite she revealed that she suffered depression after her divorce with Kevin. She’d have days when she didn’t want to leave bed because she’d think about how she found out about Kevin Hart’s affair with Eniko Hart who is now his wife.
It got so bad that she even had thoughts of suicide. “There were days when I didn’t want to go on and I was like, ‘Well, what do I need to live for,’” expressed Torrei. She continued, “And, of course, in those moments, I would get calls from my mother, I wold get calls from my sister.”
What kept her going were her two kids along with strengthening her relationship with God that helped her getting into a positive mindset.
- 10 Beauty Affirmations I’m Carrying With Me Into 2021
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!
- How To Enjoy Thanksgiving As A New Vegan
- Meet Shuwanza Goff, The Black Woman Who Will Help Advance Biden’s Agenda On Capitol Hill
- Everyone Is Counting On Black Women Again To Go The Distance In Georgia’s Senate Runoff Race
Relax, Relate, Release! 10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health
1. Don’t Neglect Your Mental HealthSource: 1 of 8
2. Stop Putting Yourself DownSource: 2 of 8
3. Remove Toxic People From Your WorldSource: 3 of 8
4. Hit The GymSource: 4 of 8
5. Learn To Say “No”Source: 5 of 8
6. Take A Break From Social MediaSource: 6 of 8
7. Give Back To OthersSource: 7 of 8
8. Get Your Om On!Source: 8 of 8
Torrei Hart Experienced Depression Following Break Up With Kevin Hart was originally published on blackamericaweb.com