Jeezy has been in the music business for quite some time. He has toured, released a lot of successful albums and just announced on Twitter that he is retiring. Fans are saddened by this news and Headkrack believes he will tour more, but this is his time to rest.
Jeezy also has other investments in water and tequila companies. He has enough money to not work ever in life. A biography about Kendrick Lamar is in the works. The book will focus on Black America and him on the rise as an artist.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How Much Is Too Much To Pay To Get Your Makeup Done Professionally?
- Inspectah Deck Details Attending A Wild Hollywood Party With Hidden Sex Rooms [Video]
- Who Is Amanda Gorman? Here’s How She Won The 2021 Inauguration
- What They Wore: The Obamas, VP Harris, First Lady Biden and More on Inauguration Day
- Bakari Sellers Shares His Thoughts Of Donald Trump’s Last Moments In The White House [WATCH]
- Lil Wayne and Kodak Black Pardoned By Donald Trump
- Watch The Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris [WATCH LIVE]
- Pop Smoke Makes Posthumous Film Debut In Eddie Huang’s Film ‘BOOGIE’
- Donald Trump Commutes Sentence Of Death Row Records Founder Harry O, Snoop Dogg Lobbied
- What They Wore: Kamala Harris & Dr. Jill Biden at The COVID-19 Memorial Service