Kanye West is making headlines after allegedly not securing the name “Yeezy” used for his clothing and sneaker line. A Chinese apparel company filed paperwork to use “Yeezy Boost” in 2017. West failed to do so when he started the brand in 2013 and never got the trademark.
His company filed paperwork recently and we will have to see how that all plays out. Nas and Kelis share joint custody of their son, Knight, but his ex-wife wants more money. Some people believe that she gets enough, but they will be back in court soon.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Soulja Boy’s Former Assistant Accuses Him Of Sexual Battery and Assault
- R.I.P. Gregory Sierra of ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Barney Miller’ Dies at Age 83
- Trey Songz Arrested After Physical Altercation With Officers At Kansas City Chiefs’ Game
- Candace Owens Becomes Mother To A Black Baby Boy
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jurors Want Attorney General Daniel Cameron Impeached
- Lil Kim Wants Teyana Taylor To Play Her In A Biopic
- Black Excellence: UCLA Gymnast Nia Dennis Stuns With Viral Floor Routine Incorporating Kendrick Lamar and 2Pac
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Viral Sensation DJ Amorphous Lands Huge Placement On Fat Joe’s New Single “Sunshine”