Easter is approaching fast and Bernice Jenkins in her church announcements said that they’re looking for some more kids for the play. She requested overweight kids between 5-10. Jenkins mentioned they don’t need to have acting talent because they will be playing Easter eggs.
She also talked about a member that passed away at the age of 92. He was a World War II veteran and suffered from post-traumatic stress, lime disease, headaches and more. Jenkins also spoke about what a great man he was.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Colman Domingo Reacts To Toxic Workplace Complaints On The Set of ‘Euphoria’
- Teyana Taylor Was All Body In A Black Rick Owens Gown At The ‘Vanity Fair’ 2023 Gotham Awards
- From A Woman: Mariah The Scientist Announces ‘To Be Eaten Alive’ 2024 Global Tour
- Why Is Donald Trump STILL Out Here Talking About Repealing Obamacare?
- Larger Than Life: Apple Music Live To Exclusively Show Brent Faiyaz’s London Performance From His European Tour
- Black Female-Owned Micro Businesses Soared In 2023, According To A New Survey
- A Recent History Of R&B Singer Aaron Hall’s Bizarre Behavior [List]
- ‘F****** Black People!’: Karen Gets Racist After Spitting At Pro-Palestine Demonstrators
- ‘The Book Of Clarence’ Epic Trailer Features New Music From Lil Wayne And More
- Sean “Diddy” Combs To Temporarily Step Down as REVOLT Chairman
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Cassie Accuses Sean Combs of Rape and Years of Abuse in Lawsuit
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Happy No Shave November To The Finest Bearded Celebrities
GOTCHA! Snoop Dogg’s Declaration Of “Giving Up Smoke” Is Just To Promote Smokeless Fire Pit Brand
Red Carpet Rundown: The 2023 Soul Train Awards
Celebrity Members Of Omega Psi Phi [PHOTOS]
Will Smith Allegedly Got Busy With Duane Martin, According To Former Assistant