Gary With Da Tea normally has nothing nice to say about the Kardashian family. Today he was excited to announce they donated $100,000 to the Watts Community Center. It will help keep programs open for children in low-income neighborhoods.
Gary also speaks out about the bidding war between Blue Ivy and Tyler Perry. He believes that she needs to stay in her place as a child. Gary also wants to keep Trey Songz in prayer as he was recently arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Prank Call: Woman Hears From Two Men Messing With Her Man [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Tony In Hiding From T.I., His Kids & Young Dro [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dorothy Brown Could Be The First Black Woman Mayor Of Chicago
- Why Was LaLa Anthony Fired From Taraji P. Henson Film? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chadwick Boseman Set As Howard University’s 2018 Commencement Speaker
- Thoughts About J.Cole’s “K.O.D”: “He’s Just Too Damn Good” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rickey Smiley Talks To Spring About Why Its Delayed [EXCLUSIVE]
- R. Kelly’s Senior Staff Quits — But What Took So Long?
- How Presidential: Trump Won’t Attend Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Psychic Wayne Tells Rickey Smiley Show Listeners What’s In The Card For Their Careers [EXCLUSIVE]