Gary With Da Tea normally has nothing nice to say about the Kardashian family. Today he was excited to announce they donated $100,000 to the Watts Community Center. It will help keep programs open for children in low-income neighborhoods.
Gary also speaks out about the bidding war between Blue Ivy and Tyler Perry. He believes that she needs to stay in her place as a child. Gary also wants to keep Trey Songz in prayer as he was recently arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Tony Talks About Dating Angela Simmons [EXCLUSIVE]
- Headkrack Freestyles About DeRay Davis On “Snowfall” & Da Brat Spits Classic Bars [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Actual Self-Made Makeup Maven Pat McGrath’s Company Valued At $1 Billion
- How Queen Elizabeth Threw Some Obama Shade At Trump
- 3 Rules For Bruhs Attending Omega Psi Phi’s Conclave Weekend [EXCLUSIVE]
- LeToya Luckett Talks About Her “Set It Off” Cast Mates Knowing She Was Pregnant Before She Did [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Why Rihanna’s Reggae Album Is Going To Be Fire [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Jill Scott Clapped Back At Her Ex-Husband For Being Petty [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jalen Rose & Molly Qerim Got Married On The Low [PHOTOS]
- Deon Cole Credits Rickey Smiley For Helping His Career [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]