Gary With Da Tea normally has nothing nice to say about the Kardashian family. Today he was excited to announce they donated $100,000 to the Watts Community Center. It will help keep programs open for children in low-income neighborhoods.
Gary also speaks out about the bidding war between Blue Ivy and Tyler Perry. He believes that she needs to stay in her place as a child. Gary also wants to keep Trey Songz in prayer as he was recently arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Went Down Between Cardi B & Akbar V On Twitter! [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: How Did You Get Caught Or Catch Someone Cheating? [WATCH]
- Matt Barnes Says Ime Udoka Situation Is ‘100 Times Uglier Than Any Of Us Thought’
- Megan Thee Stallion Launches Website With Mental Health Resources For The Hotties
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘This Is Between Ime Udoka & Nia Long’ | Episode 19
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘More Action, Less Distraction’ | Episode 5
- Mississippi Welfare Scandal Sparks Calls For Brett Favre To Be Kicked Out Of Football Hall Of Fame
- Kaepernick Supporters Shade Rihanna For Reversing Her Stance On Performing At The Super Bowl
- Megan Thee Stallion Calls Out Haters For Twisting Her ‘Body Positivity’ Message
- Cleveland Browns Myles Garrett in Hospital After Car Crash