Beyoncè, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and other celebrities all arrived at the Wearable Art Gala and it looked like a good time. One portion of the gala is where art is sold. Blue Ivy decided to bid on a painting of Sidney Poitier and bid $18,000 over Tyler Perry.
Perry wanted the painting and they had to battle it out, but he ended up winning. Wendy Williams returned to her show today and she revealed that she needs to put her health first. We hope she had a great day back and continues to stay in good health.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rock T’s HBCU You Know Spotlight: Harris Stowe State University [WATCH]
- Chef Bourdeaux’s Lasagna Cupcake Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Church Announcements With Bernice Jenkins: No Thanksgiving Dinner At Church This Year [WATCH]
- #EndSARS Peaceful Nigerian Protestors Say Officials Opened Fire On Them
- Breonna Taylor Grand Juror Breaks Silence, Suggests Daniel Cameron Lied
- Naomi Campbell Examines Racism Via ‘Vouge’ Cover Story
- Ice Cube Responds After Eric Trump Shares Manipulated Photo Of Him And 50 Cent Wearing ‘Trump 2020’ Hats
- Voter Intimidation: Photo Shows Uniformed Cop Wearing Pro-Trump Mask At Miami Polling Place
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- News You Can’t Use: Where To Find A Good Woman If You’re Over 40 [WATCH]