Beyoncè, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and other celebrities all arrived at the Wearable Art Gala and it looked like a good time. One portion of the gala is where art is sold. Blue Ivy decided to bid on a painting of Sidney Poitier and bid $18,000 over Tyler Perry.
Perry wanted the painting and they had to battle it out, but he ended up winning. Wendy Williams returned to her show today and she revealed that she needs to put her health first. We hope she had a great day back and continues to stay in good health.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Prank Call: Woman Hears From Two Men Messing With Her Man [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Tony In Hiding From T.I., His Kids & Young Dro [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dorothy Brown Could Be The First Black Woman Mayor Of Chicago
- Why Was LaLa Anthony Fired From Taraji P. Henson Film? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chadwick Boseman Set As Howard University’s 2018 Commencement Speaker
- Thoughts About J.Cole’s “K.O.D”: “He’s Just Too Damn Good” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rickey Smiley Talks To Spring About Why Its Delayed [EXCLUSIVE]
- R. Kelly’s Senior Staff Quits — But What Took So Long?
- How Presidential: Trump Won’t Attend Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Psychic Wayne Tells Rickey Smiley Show Listeners What’s In The Card For Their Careers [EXCLUSIVE]