Beyoncè, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy and other celebrities all arrived at the Wearable Art Gala and it looked like a good time. One portion of the gala is where art is sold. Blue Ivy decided to bid on a painting of Sidney Poitier and bid $18,000 over Tyler Perry.
Perry wanted the painting and they had to battle it out, but he ended up winning. Wendy Williams returned to her show today and she revealed that she needs to put her health first. We hope she had a great day back and continues to stay in good health.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Oscar Grant’s Family Requests To Have Fruitvale BART Station Named After Him
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Voices At Urban One Honors: What Does Jermaine Dupri Mean To Da Brat
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jade Novah Is Becoming More Than A Viral Sensation
- Did Lauren London & Nipsey Hussle Get Married?
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- King Of R&BeeEEeeE: 10 R&B Singers That Give Jacquees A Run For His Money
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jermaine Dupri Breaks Down The Moment He Created So So Def
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More