It’s been nearly 14 years since 50 Cent and Vivica A. Fox have been together. She is releasing a self-help book and once again is talking about her ex. Fox even spoke about having sex with him and it not being the best.
Keyshia Cole’s sister, Neffe has issued an apology and wants to fix their relationship. She mentioned that she wants to be supportive and not hurt her ever again. We aren’t sure if Cole has spoken to her, but we hope things get better.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Taylor Simone Ledward Tearfully Accepts Golden Globe Award On His Behalf
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Says T.I. Forced Her To Have Sex With Nelly, Allegedly [WATCH]
- T.I. Will Not Return For ‘Ant Man 3’ Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Explores EMDR Therapy Strategy To Heal Stress & Trauma [WATCH]
- B.O.L.O Is Speaking Out On His RHOA Appearance, And This Is What He Had To Say…
- The Marathon Continues: Daniel Kaluuya Quotes Nipsey Hussle After Winning Golden Globe Award
- R. Kelly Gets Both COVID-19 Vaccine Shots
- You Care: Divorce Papers Reveal The Reason Kim Kardashian Divorced Kanye West
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- The ‘Derek Chauvin Trial’: Reminding Mainstream Media George Floyd Is Not Accused Of Murder