Tommie Lee is in the studio and she is ready for the new season of, “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Lee has been working on music and just trying to maintain. There are a couple new people on this season, but she said for the most part they know to stay in their place.
Lee also spoke about how these reality shows can make or break your career. She mentioned that you must come in with a plan and make things happen. Fans better get ready because there will be so much going on this season.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Brian McKnight Responds To His Children’s Claims That He Abandoned Them
- LeToya Luckett Says Getting Kicked Out Of Destiny’s Child Pushed Her Closer To God
- NJ Woman Torches Man’s House After He Stood Her Up For Late-Night Sex
- NeNe Leakes Reveals She Experienced Depression And Took Medication While Caring For Gregg Leakes
- Prosecutors Have Found A Decade’s Worth Of Evidence Against R. Kelly
- NYPD Finally Fires Daniel Pantaleo, Officer Who Killed Eric Garner In Chokehold
- Michigan Couple Finds KKK Memorabilia While Touring A Police Officer’s Home
- HBO Accuses Michael Jackson’s Estate Of Violating Their First Amendment Rights With Lawsuit
- A Cancer Research Fund Has Been Launched In Honor Of Aretha Franklin
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Weds Girlfriend Lauren Hashian In Hawaii [PHOTO]