Tommie Lee is in the studio and she is ready for the new season of, “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Lee has been working on music and just trying to maintain. There are a couple new people on this season, but she said for the most part they know to stay in their place.
Lee also spoke about how these reality shows can make or break your career. She mentioned that you must come in with a plan and make things happen. Fans better get ready because there will be so much going on this season.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Prank Call: Woman Hears From Two Men Messing With Her Man [EXCLUSIVE]
- Black Tony In Hiding From T.I., His Kids & Young Dro [EXCLUSIVE]
- Dorothy Brown Could Be The First Black Woman Mayor Of Chicago
- Why Was LaLa Anthony Fired From Taraji P. Henson Film? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chadwick Boseman Set As Howard University’s 2018 Commencement Speaker
- Thoughts About J.Cole’s “K.O.D”: “He’s Just Too Damn Good” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rickey Smiley Talks To Spring About Why Its Delayed [EXCLUSIVE]
- R. Kelly’s Senior Staff Quits — But What Took So Long?
- How Presidential: Trump Won’t Attend Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Psychic Wayne Tells Rickey Smiley Show Listeners What’s In The Card For Their Careers [EXCLUSIVE]