JoJo’s “Too Little Too Late” lyrics perfectly describe Snapchat’s attempt to make things right. *You know all the right things to say!…*
According to the site’s update, “A rep from the National Network to End Domestic Violence tells TMZ they were contacted by Snapchat Thursday asking if the social app could bring an NNEDV member onto it’s board. The NNEDV rep we spoke to said their role will be to educate the Snapchat staff on domestic abuse and what’s appropriate to post, so they don’t make similar mistakes again.”
As JoJo put it, *In letting you go, I’m loving myself… You know, it’s just too little, too late.* Sorry, but this is goodbye, Snap.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
Snapchat Wants To Make Things Right After Disrespecting Rihanna was originally published on globalgrind.com