The two women spoke at the United State Of Women’s Summit in Washington, DC to discuss ongoing issues plaguing women in America today.
The two powerhouses discussed everything from being of service, to how to dodge your haters.
“There’s nothing that makes me feel better than knowing I changed someone’s life…and if you’re doing that every day the haters don’t matter,” the First Lady told the audience.
Michelle started talking about all of the highlights of her time in the White House—from dinner with the Queen Of England to watching her daughters talk to the pope. And all she could say was ‘MMMM, MMM MMM.’
One of the most ‘mmm, mmmm MMMM’ moments of the presidency comes in the mundane moments, when Barack is casually walking off Marine One to go to the Oval office…we don’t blame her!
Check out the full interview below:
- How Much Is Too Much To Pay To Get Your Makeup Done Professionally?
- Inspectah Deck Details Attending A Wild Hollywood Party With Hidden Sex Rooms [Video]
- Who Is Amanda Gorman? Here’s How She Won The 2021 Inauguration
- What They Wore: The Obamas, VP Harris, First Lady Biden and More on Inauguration Day
- Bakari Sellers Shares His Thoughts Of Donald Trump’s Last Moments In The White House [WATCH]
- Lil Wayne and Kodak Black Pardoned By Donald Trump
- Watch The Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris [WATCH LIVE]
- Pop Smoke Makes Posthumous Film Debut In Eddie Huang’s Film ‘BOOGIE’
- Donald Trump Commutes Sentence Of Death Row Records Founder Harry O, Snoop Dogg Lobbied
- What They Wore: Kamala Harris & Dr. Jill Biden at The COVID-19 Memorial Service
Michelle Obama Reveals What We Always Knew: The President Always Had Swag [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com