The two women spoke at the United State Of Women’s Summit in Washington, DC to discuss ongoing issues plaguing women in America today.
The two powerhouses discussed everything from being of service, to how to dodge your haters.
“There’s nothing that makes me feel better than knowing I changed someone’s life…and if you’re doing that every day the haters don’t matter,” the First Lady told the audience.
Michelle started talking about all of the highlights of her time in the White House—from dinner with the Queen Of England to watching her daughters talk to the pope. And all she could say was ‘MMMM, MMM MMM.’
One of the most ‘mmm, mmmm MMMM’ moments of the presidency comes in the mundane moments, when Barack is casually walking off Marine One to go to the Oval office…we don’t blame her!
Check out the full interview below:
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- Girl Scout Sells More Cookies By Putting A Shirtless Picture Of Jason Momoa On Box [PHOTO]
- Man Tragically Killed After Porta Potty Catches On Fire Outside Of Baltimore Ravens Stadium [PHOTOS]
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Jussie Smollett Suspended From Empire
- Police Officer Involved In Shooting Of California Rapper Asleep In His Car Also Shot Father Of Two Last Year
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
Michelle Obama Reveals What We Always Knew: The President Always Had Swag [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com