There is a new trend taking off and it might not be for everyone. Women get engagement rings and sometimes lose them. Some are not having diamonds implanted in their finger, but it is allegedly painful.
Da Brat mentioned that a lot of women are putting them other places like on the chest and neck. Juicy said that she is going to get herself one. Gary With Da Tea mentioned that if the ring is worth something you shouldn’t lose it. Would you try this new trend?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Is Your Babe Your Best Friend? 5 Tips To Build Trust In Relationships
- Fight Breaks Out At LeBron James’ Los Angeles Debut, Lakers Lose To Rockets 124-115 [VIDEO]
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Mega Millions Is Officially Mega Billions As Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song
- Welp! Katt Williams Slams Hazel E As ‘Light Skin And Ugly’
- Hobosexual Hottie: Dave East Admits Good Looks Helped Keep Roof Over His Head
- How Watching A Married Couple Live Separately Made An Impression On Regina Hall [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Offset and Jay-Z Beef Over New Song? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley Cooks Up A Chicken Pot Pie Blunt [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]