Oh Lord, our favorite knucklehead has done it again. Nick Gordon – who was accused by Bobby Brown of being responsible for the death of his daughter, Bobbi Kristina – has once again been busted for domestic violence.
Gordon was arrested in Seminole, Florida for an incident referred to as “battery-touch or strike.” It’s another way of listing it as a domestic violence case. He posted a $500 bond, but has not been released as of yet, according to a TMZ report:
According to the arrest report, obtained by TMZ, Gordon told cops his girlfriend refused to leave his residence after throwing a bottle at him and ripping his shirt. He claims she attacked him for no reason, and that she was “crazy.”
But according to Gordon’s GF, per police, she picked up Gordon from a bar and that while driving back he allegedly struck her in the right side of her face several times. She also says in the report that he pulled her hair and told her he should make her crash her car. Once home, she claims they got into another verbal altercation.
The arresting officer says he saw visible marks on the GF, and placed Gordon under arrest even though the woman refused to press charges.
If this domestic violence thing with Gordon sounds familiar, it’s because he was also arrested in June, 2017 for domestic violence involving a new girlfriend, but the woman stopped cooperating and the charges were dropped.
As we’ve reported in the past, Gordon was under scrutiny in connection with Bobbi Kristina’s death in 2015. There were allegations of domestic violence just before she was found unresponsive in a bathtub. The investigation was never closed
Meanwhile, Gordon lost a wrongful death suit and is on the hook for $36 million to Bobbi Kristina’s estate.
- Beyonce’ Speaks Out And Demands Justice For George Floyd [WATCH]
- Faith Evans Arrested In Alleged Domestic Abuse Against Spouse Stevie J
- The Wife Of Minneapolis Officer Derek Chauvin, Who Is Accused Of Killing Of George Floyd, Has Filed For Divorce
- ‘Insecure’ Actor And Houstonian Kendrick Sampson Hit By Rubber Bullets In Los Angeles During George Floyd Protest
- JAY-Z Called Minnesota Governor To Demand Justice For George Floyd
- Atlanta Officers Tase Young Man And Drag Him Out Of His Car After Curfew [VIDEO]
- “Yall Not Tired Yet?” National Mall Monuments Vandalized During Protests In Washington D.C.
- J.R. Smith Brutally Beats Up Protestor For Vandalizing His Car [Video]
- Atlanta Officers Fired After Tasing AUC Students After Saturday Protests
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show ® “Black Music Month Promotion” Presented by AARP