Oh Lord, our favorite knucklehead has done it again. Nick Gordon – who was accused by Bobby Brown of being responsible for the death of his daughter, Bobbi Kristina – has once again been busted for domestic violence.
Gordon was arrested in Seminole, Florida for an incident referred to as “battery-touch or strike.” It’s another way of listing it as a domestic violence case. He posted a $500 bond, but has not been released as of yet, according to a TMZ report:
According to the arrest report, obtained by TMZ, Gordon told cops his girlfriend refused to leave his residence after throwing a bottle at him and ripping his shirt. He claims she attacked him for no reason, and that she was “crazy.”
But according to Gordon’s GF, per police, she picked up Gordon from a bar and that while driving back he allegedly struck her in the right side of her face several times. She also says in the report that he pulled her hair and told her he should make her crash her car. Once home, she claims they got into another verbal altercation.
The arresting officer says he saw visible marks on the GF, and placed Gordon under arrest even though the woman refused to press charges.
If this domestic violence thing with Gordon sounds familiar, it’s because he was also arrested in June, 2017 for domestic violence involving a new girlfriend, but the woman stopped cooperating and the charges were dropped.
As we’ve reported in the past, Gordon was under scrutiny in connection with Bobbi Kristina’s death in 2015. There were allegations of domestic violence just before she was found unresponsive in a bathtub. The investigation was never closed
Meanwhile, Gordon lost a wrongful death suit and is on the hook for $36 million to Bobbi Kristina’s estate.
- Remy Ma And Papoose Welcome Baby Girl
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kodak Black: New Heat For Your Playlist
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay Marvin Gaye’s Family $5 Million In “Blurred Lines” Copyright Battle
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Drives Rocks Out On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People