Bobby Brown had to bury his 22-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, after she was found face-down and unresponsive in a bathroom in 2015. As an investigation was launched into her mysterious death, all signs seemed to point to Nick Gordon, her on-again off-again boyfriend. He has to pay $36 million in a wrongful death case, but as for a prison sentence, it doesn’t look like it’s coming.
Bobby Brown recently opened up to Rolling Stone about the matter, and what he really wishes for Nick Gordon’s future- and it ain’t pretty. Click on the audio player to hear more from this exclusive clip of Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bobby Brown Gives Advice On Signs Your Child Is In An Abusive Relationship
- Dr. Collier Discusses Misinformation Around The COVID-19 Vaccine & Pregnancy [WATCH]
- Song Cry: Jay-Z To Take The Stand During Cologne Deal Gone Bad Lawsuit
- Le Jux: American Missionaries Kidnapped In Haiti By Alleged Gang Members
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- Philly Approves Bill to Ban Police From Making Minor Traffic Stops
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Common Helps Create Music Recording Studio At Illinois Correctional Center
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators