For the next season of the hit reality show Real Housewives Of Atlanta, rumor has it that producers are looking to revoke someone’s peach.
According to Radar Online, with word that producers are at their wit’s end with her, longtime cast member Kenya Moore could be on her way out. The site claims Kenya’s resistance to talk in-depth about her marriage to Marc Daly and have him appear on the show has ticked producers off. So much so that Kenya wasn’t invited to the Barcelona girls trip, missing out on the hefty $100,000 payday that comes with filming overseas.
Sources told Radar that they believe her departure will be announced during the season 10 reunion.
“They want [a] new Housewives of Atlanta and they are already testing a few ladies,” a source told the site. “They’re going to make the official call about Kenya and the other ladies right after the reunion.”
We just hope her replacement isn’t Kim.
Who do you think should take Kenya’s spot?
- Bus Driver Charged After Letting Kids Take The Wheel [VIDEO]
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Rickey Smiley Unleashed: “If You Want God To Do Something Extra For You, Sometimes You Have To Do Something Extra” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hiphop Spot: Da Brat Gets Featured In Grammy Museum, J. Cole Reschedules Dreamville Festival, T.I. Curates Trap Music Museum & More
- Jesse Williams Is Now A Director And His New Film Is Seriously Relevant For 2018
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival Rescheduled For Next Spring With New Lineup
- Booty Shake Club Loses Liquor License After Agents Exchanged Lap Dances & Drug For Food Stamps
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
The “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” Star Producers Allegedly Want To Get Rid Of was originally published on hellobeautiful.com