For the next season of the hit reality show Real Housewives Of Atlanta, rumor has it that producers are looking to revoke someone’s peach.
According to Radar Online, with word that producers are at their wit’s end with her, longtime cast member Kenya Moore could be on her way out. The site claims Kenya’s resistance to talk in-depth about her marriage to Marc Daly and have him appear on the show has ticked producers off. So much so that Kenya wasn’t invited to the Barcelona girls trip, missing out on the hefty $100,000 payday that comes with filming overseas.
Sources told Radar that they believe her departure will be announced during the season 10 reunion.
“They want [a] new Housewives of Atlanta and they are already testing a few ladies,” a source told the site. “They’re going to make the official call about Kenya and the other ladies right after the reunion.”
We just hope her replacement isn’t Kim.
Who do you think should take Kenya’s spot?
- XXXTentacion’s Ex Girlfriend & Reported Abuse Victim Responds To His Death
- Michael Jackson Musical Is Coming To Broadway
- Boosie BadAzz Is Not Taking The News Well That Honey Smacks Have Been Recalled [VIDEO]
- XXXTentacion’s Shocking Death: Why Did The Robbers Have To Kill Him? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jeff Johnson: “You Can Have Strong Immigration Policies And Still Treat People Like They’re Human” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Paternity Test Inspires Quotes From “The Color Purple” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Eva Marcille Tells The Message She Shared With NeNe Leakes After Gregg Leakes’ Cancer Diagnosis [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Warryn & Erica Campbell Tell How Faith & Lifestyle Changes Helped Him Bounce Back From Health Scares [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How Did Darius McCrary Get His Child Support Payments Down To $29? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Apologizes For Trolling After XXXTentacion’s Death [VIDEO]
The “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” Star Producers Allegedly Want To Get Rid Of was originally published on hellobeautiful.com