For the next season of the hit reality show Real Housewives Of Atlanta, rumor has it that producers are looking to revoke someone’s peach.
According to Radar Online, with word that producers are at their wit’s end with her, longtime cast member Kenya Moore could be on her way out. The site claims Kenya’s resistance to talk in-depth about her marriage to Marc Daly and have him appear on the show has ticked producers off. So much so that Kenya wasn’t invited to the Barcelona girls trip, missing out on the hefty $100,000 payday that comes with filming overseas.
Sources told Radar that they believe her departure will be announced during the season 10 reunion.
“They want [a] new Housewives of Atlanta and they are already testing a few ladies,” a source told the site. “They’re going to make the official call about Kenya and the other ladies right after the reunion.”
We just hope her replacement isn’t Kim.
Who do you think should take Kenya’s spot?
- Former NFL Player Beats Up Man Who Was Masturbating Outside Of Daughter’s Window
- Gary’s Tea: Tokyo Toni Is Getting Married, Lauren Sánchez Dating Rap Sheet Is Pulled Out & More
- Hip Hop Spot: Cardi B & City Girls Drop The “We Are The World” Of Twerk Video, Soulja Boy Shows Receipts Of How People Copied Him & More
- “I Have Three Kids In The Freezer Still”: Tamar Braxton Might Just Have Another Baby With Estranged Husband Vince Herbert
- Woman Pulls Gun For Late Hair Appointment
- The Other America: Dr. Martin Luther King Annual Tribute at National Cathedral [Livestream]
- Gladys Knight To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl
- Two Mothers Charged With Selling Drugs Near Elementary School
- High School Football Star Arrested At School For Murder
- How Well Do You Know Michelle Obama?
The “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” Star Producers Allegedly Want To Get Rid Of was originally published on hellobeautiful.com