Rick Ross is now home recuperating after spending about four days in the hospital for a condition that reportedly had him on life support. The 911 call placed before Rozay was taken to the hospital has been released and reveals the Miami rapper was in serious trouble.
TMZ’s obtained audio from the desperate 911 call made last week from Ross’ Miami home. A male caller claims Ross is breathing heavily, was throwing up and had taken medication earlier but needed an ambulance. The caller also mentions Rick’s previous history with seizures.
We broke the story … Rick was rushed to the hospital after someone called 911 to report he was unresponsive and “slobbing at the mouth.” As we reported … he spent 4 days in the hospital and at one point was in ICU and put on ECMO, which assists respiratory and heart functions.
For those of y’all into that kind of thing, the audio is below.
It’s a blessing Ross had friends nearby to make that 911 call.
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]
- New York State To Ban All Gasoline Operated Cars By 2035
- Kyrie Irving’s Cryptic Tweet About Taking Masks Off Has Twitter Confused
- ‘The Proud Family’ Revival To Star Lizzo, A Boogie, Lil Nas X And More
- Actor Jeremy Pope Dedicated His Met Gala Outfit To Slave Attire In The Cotton Fields
- Nas Graces ‘Ebony’ Magazine October 2021
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s” Episode 33 ‘Dating “Regular” Guys’