Rick Ross is now home recuperating after spending about four days in the hospital for a condition that reportedly had him on life support. The 911 call placed before Rozay was taken to the hospital has been released and reveals the Miami rapper was in serious trouble.
TMZ’s obtained audio from the desperate 911 call made last week from Ross’ Miami home. A male caller claims Ross is breathing heavily, was throwing up and had taken medication earlier but needed an ambulance. The caller also mentions Rick’s previous history with seizures.
We broke the story … Rick was rushed to the hospital after someone called 911 to report he was unresponsive and “slobbing at the mouth.” As we reported … he spent 4 days in the hospital and at one point was in ICU and put on ECMO, which assists respiratory and heart functions.
For those of y’all into that kind of thing, the audio is below.
It’s a blessing Ross had friends nearby to make that 911 call.
- Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A ‘RHOA’ Peach
- Gary’s Tea: Is ‘Insecure’ Actor Jay Ellis Wrong For Hiding His White Wife From The Public? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: FDA Voted To Approved COVID-19 Vaccine For Kids Ages 5 To 11 [WATCH]
- Black Twitter Reacts To Insecure’s Use of AKA Sorority Logo, Issa Rae Responds
- The Jig: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Judge Says Prosecutors Can’t Use the Word “Victim”
- ‘Colin In Black & White’: The Evolution Of Colin Kaepernick Arrives On TV
- Floyd Mayweather Pens Note To Kyrie Irving In Support Of His Choice To Not Get Vaccinated
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- Megan Thee Stallion Announces She’s Graduating College This Year
- KeKe Palmer Sings The World Series National Anthem [Jaw Dropping Voice!]