Rick Ross is finally out of the hospital and went on social media to thank fans for their prayers. The 911 calls from the evening he was rushed to the hospital surfaced on the internet and it was quite scary. Ross’s friend that found him told the operator he was coughing up blood, breathing heavy and other things.
Headkrack believes that Ross needs to keep that man on his team because he saved his life. Parents don’t forget to take your kids to see “A Wrinkle In Time” this weekend. It’s another inspiring movies for kids to see.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Ruled Overdose, Fentanyl Involved
- R. Kelly Found Guilty Of All Charges In NYC Racketeering & Sex Trafficking Trial
- Hot Spot: Kelly Price Says She Was Never Missing, She Flatlined & Was Brought Back To Life [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: Should We Normalize Women Proposing To Men? [WATCH]
- Rihanna And Erykah Badu Link Up At The Savage X Fenty Fashion Show And Set Twitter Ablaze
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Watch: First-Look Teaser For Kanye West’s Upcoming Netflix Limited Documentary ‘Jeen-Yuhs’ Featuring Mos Def
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Hits Historic HBCU Fundraising Milestone
- “I Flatlined, But I’m Alive” Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence On Going Missing Amid Recovering From COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Rapper Nas Awarded With Designated Day In Queens