Rick Ross sat down with TVOne‘s “Uncensored” and talked about when he fell in love with hip-hop. As early as elementary school, he explains, artists like 2 Live Crew inspired him. He talks about when he understood hip-hop was more than music, it’s a lifestyle, and finding that love in a city that was largely moving to a different beat.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Salt-N-Pepa Discuss ‘Ladies Night’ Reality Show, How They’ve Maintained Longevity [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- DMX Casted In ‘Chronicle Of A Serial Killer’ Film
- Elizabeth Warren Details Proposal To Eliminate Student Debt
- Whitney Houston’s Best Friend & Rumored Lover Robyn Crawford Teases Tell-All Book About Their Relationship
- Sri Lanka Attacks: Death Toll Rises After Bombings To Hotel & Churches On Easter
- Natasha Rothwell Of ‘Insecure’ Explains Why She Will Never Support Kanye West
- Michael Sam Talks Hardships After Being Dropped By NFL After Coming Out As Gay
- The Getaway Driver In Nipsey Hussle’s Murder Being Investigated
- Kanye West Takes Sunday Service To Coachella, Debuts New Song “Water”
- Menace To Society George Zimmerman Seen As A Safety Risk By Tinder