Rick Ross sat down with TVOne‘s “Uncensored” and talked about when he fell in love with hip-hop. As early as elementary school, he explains, artists like 2 Live Crew inspired him. He talks about when he understood hip-hop was more than music, it’s a lifestyle, and finding that love in a city that was largely moving to a different beat.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Watch Trailer: Kyla Pratt Co-Stars In New Fox Comedy ‘Call Me Kat’
- CDC Panel Votes 13-1 That COVID-19 Vaccine Should Go To Healthcare Workers & Nursing Home Residents First
- Snoop Dogg Is Launching A Boxing League With A Big Fight In The Works
- Who’s The Mack?: Ice Cube Addresses Social Media Absence Following Backlash
- Hot Spot: Pretty Ricky Member Arrested For COVID Joke At Disney World [VIDEO]
- Here’s Why The CDC Reduced Quarantine Time From 14 Days To 7-10 Days
- Freak Nasty! Couples Swingers Event Pinged as COVID Superspreader!
- Crystal Mason, Jailed For ‘Illegally Voting,’ Appeals Her Conviction: ‘I Refuse To Be Afraid’
- Pharrell To Launch New Podcast Series, OTHERtone
- Lil Wayne & Other Celebs Facing Criticism For Attending His Daughter’s Maskless Soiree In Covlanta