Rick Ross sat down with TVOne‘s “Uncensored” and talked about when he fell in love with hip-hop. As early as elementary school, he explains, artists like 2 Live Crew inspired him. He talks about when he understood hip-hop was more than music, it’s a lifestyle, and finding that love in a city that was largely moving to a different beat.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Iman Shumpert Steals The Show With His Debut ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Performance & Teyana Says He Better Win
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’
- Kanye West Drops $57 Million On New Crib In Malibu
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- Netflix Is Testing Its “Free Service” In Kenya, Only Available On Android Smartphones
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- Front Page News: Border Patrol In Texas Attempt To Remove Haitians With Whips On Horses [WATCH]
- Jeff Johnson Asks Why Are Black Men Dying So Early? [WATCH]
- Harrowing Photos Of Border Patrol With Whips On Horseback Hunting Haitian Migrants Evoke Images Of Slavery
- The Way Gabby Petito’s Fiancé Brian Laundrie Has Evaded Arrest Epitomizes White Privilege