Rick Ross sat down with TVOne‘s “Uncensored” and talked about when he fell in love with hip-hop. As early as elementary school, he explains, artists like 2 Live Crew inspired him. He talks about when he understood hip-hop was more than music, it’s a lifestyle, and finding that love in a city that was largely moving to a different beat.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rock-T’s NFL: Week 11 [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Is Back To Running Ivy Park Again, Dwyane Wade Gives His Daughter A Piece Of LeBron James Name & More
- How The Death Of Jordin Sparks 16-Year-Old Step-Sister Made Her Want To Help Others Battling Sickle Cell [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jhene Aiko Covers Up Big Sean Tattoo So It’s Safe To Assume…
- Eva Marcille Reaffirms That Her Hubby Is Her Daughter’s REAL Dad & Says THIS About Kevin McCall [VIDEO]
- Man Drowns Two Autistic Children For Six-Figure Insurance Payment
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs