Portrait just wants a little bit of your time in their new song “In The Moment.” The song is very smooth and the lyrics will make you smile. Portrait see’s this woman and is automatically attracted to her and wants to show her a good time.
In the song they say, “You got me moving and grooving and shaking,” as they sing about trying to approach her. They talk about fantasies and how their heart is racing just to come close to her. Listen to the song and let us know your thoughts.
RELATED: Future “I.C.W.N.T” [NEW MUSIC]
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- Front Page News: Border Patrol In Texas Attempt To Remove Haitians With Whips On Horses [WATCH]
- Jeff Johnson Asks Why Are Black Men Dying So Early? [WATCH]
- Harrowing Photos Of Border Patrol With Whips On Horseback Hunting Haitian Migrants Evoke Images Of Slavery
- The Way Gabby Petito’s Fiancé Brian Laundrie Has Evaded Arrest Epitomizes White Privilege
- Toni Braxton Launches Body Care Brand “Nude Sugar” For Women of Color
- Sha’Carri Richardson Responds to Usain Bolt Telling Her To “Be Focused and Not Say Too Much”
- Kerry Washington Honors Michael K. Williams At 2021 Emmy Awards
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds