Portrait just wants a little bit of your time in their new song “In The Moment.” The song is very smooth and the lyrics will make you smile. Portrait see’s this woman and is automatically attracted to her and wants to show her a good time.
In the song they say, “You got me moving and grooving and shaking,” as they sing about trying to approach her. They talk about fantasies and how their heart is racing just to come close to her. Listen to the song and let us know your thoughts.
RELATED: Future “I.C.W.N.T” [NEW MUSIC]
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Cardi B Rejects Plea Deal In Strip Club Bartender Beat Down Case
- John Singleton Suffers Stroke
- Ari Fletcher Details Alleged Violent Beating She Suffered From G Herbo
- Bill Cosby Sues Lawyers For Fleecing Him For $1 Million A Month In Fees
- South Carolina Fifth Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not A Fight According To Officials
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Co-Star
- 10-Year-Old Dancer Born With Rare Disease Goes Viral For Doing Flips With Her Prosthetic Leg [VIDEO]